- I am an Associate Broker licensed in Nebraska and Iowa since 1980.
- I will provide professional service, which means I will use all my experience and enthusiasm to make the sale or purchase of your home as smooth and effortless on you as possible.
- Being a professional in my field means maintaining the highest standards, looking after the smallest detail, and doing more than others expect.
It takes calm confidence and solid insight to be a guide through the acres of questions and decisions concerning your real estate needs. I strive to make this complex and often times overwhelming process a pleasant one.
Allow me to go to work for you today.
- Westphalia and Defiance Grade School
- Harlan High School
- Metropolitan Community College in Omaha
- University of Omaha
- President's Leadership by Example
- Distinguished Sales Award by Sales and Marketing Executives of the Midlands, INC.
- President's Circle
- Leading Edge Society
Denice was very proactive when we asked her to list our lot - it was sold within a week! All the paperwork was handled expediently and any questions or concerns we had were answered promptly. We would definitely seek her help again if we every have the need to buy or sell a house in the Omaha / Council Bluffs area!
I have used Denice on 4 home sales. She has been in the business for a couple of decades and is very knowledgable about the real estate business. She negotiated more money on my recent sale of my home and she caught huge discrepancies on the closing costs and saved me a couple hundred dollars. Because I just went through a sale of a home, I saw that the buyers agent charged his clients an additional couple hundred dollars on top of his broker's fee for himself, which can be done to cover costs. Denice doesn't do that, because she is getting paid from the proceeds of the sale of the house. She is honest and tries to do her best to keep my costs at a minimum. She really is one of the best real estate agents out there in the Omaha area!!
She helped us buy our home 16 years ago and when it came time to sell I had no doubt who we would call. Very professional, helpful and adaptable. Great person to work with.
Selling a loved ones home after they pass away can be very difficult, but Denice helped us through the entire process and made things much easier. With her helpful advice, cheerful smile and attention to details she was a great asset during a difficult time for our family.
I have used Denice on several different occasions both selling and buying. She has always been proactive with her listings, showing your home and finding you a new home. She is willing to listen to your thoughts working up a program which fits your needs.